While it is possible to apply for a mortgage in a multitude of ways e.g., direct to a lender, purely online or via a mortgage broker, it’s always wise to use a broker.
A good broker will have experience and knowledge of criteria from a wide range of lenders and will be able to source rates from a multitude, including some that aren’t available direct to customers. Using a broker will ensure that you will get the right mortgage for you and your circumstances.
Once the right deal and lender is selected, the broker will handle the application process for you, and keep you, your solicitor and estate agent in full communication.
But how do you chose the ‘right’ broker?
Here’s what a few of our clients have to say about ima:
“Claire Williams, based at Hunters in Stourbridge was absolutely amazing. Her dedication to our rather complex situation was truly wonderful. Thank you so, so much. Would recommend to anyone.!!!!!!!!”
“Fantastic service, really helped me when I was applying for my mortgage and made it a smooth experience. Highly recommended”
“Absolutely cracking personable team, helped much more than expected, never thought I could get such a good mortgage deal but Gregg and the team sorted me out!! Fully recommend to anyone!”
“I can highly recommend ima Financial Solutions, lots of expertise and knowledge. My commercial case was sorted out very quickly, I was updated on a regular bases and any queries were dealt with in a professional and prompt manner”
Benefits of ima helping you with your mortgage:
- Option to deal with us remotely – telephone / email is fine
- Alternatively, face to face, at our offices or in your own home
- Fully qualified advisers, available at times suitable to you
- Over 25 years in business with established links with over 90 lenders
- Hassle free process – we keep your estate agent and solicitor fully informed
- Full advice on mortgage protection – we will get you into your new home, and keep it